Monday, October 28, 2013

1st Annual Runway Perfection

WARNING: Look at your OWN Risk. KingsofAsia is not responsible for any massive nosebleeds or death from the lack of blood. With that said, enjoy~!

Welcome to the 1st Annual Runway Perfection!
First up is the man with an angelic voice that can rock any style anytime and is voted the member with the best bod and is the most wanted man in all of Asia. Please help me welcome Kim JaeJoong!


"That's me!" -points to himself-
-struts his stuff-
"Like what you see?"

"Is it me or is it getting hot in here?"

o.o okay Jae, okay calm down before you kill the audience.
Next up is the man with the chocolate abs! Please welcome Jung Yunho!
-pops his collar-
"You think Jae is sexy? Please, I'm the leader."
"Boom. Pregnant."
O.O whoa, whoa, whoa! You weren't suppose to go that far! My eyes!
-Jae comes in- "Why did he get to take off his shirt? D: I'm the one with the hot bod!"
Next! We have a man with a sexy low voice and lushes pink lips who has a thing for hats. Please welcome Park Yoochun!
"I don't need to take off my shirt to kill the audience."
"All I need is my shades."
"Shazaam!"
-claps- Nicely done Yoochun. Next on the runway is a man with adorable high squeaks but with a butt that makes any girl jealous. Please welcome Kim Junsu!
-creeps like a boss-
"Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands cuz the Junsu is loose and ready to pounce!"
 -licks lips- "Oh yeah~"
O///O ok! Well, that was um...wow....-coughs- Last but not least we have the evil yet dashing overlord Shim Changmin!
"I have arrived. You may worship me." 
"I'm too sexy for my shirt."
o///o okay guys, seriously! What is with you all being half naked?! Are you trying to kill the audience?! D:<
"Uh excuse me but I wasn't naked."
"Neither was I."
True but you were doing very...seductive things Junsu. Yoochun is the only one that didn't do anything that sexy.
"Ha. Cuz he has no guts to do something. That's why."
-Yoochun glares at Changmin-
Now, now guys no fighting.
"You want to bet Changmin?"
Oh boy.
-Yoochun looks at Junsu-
"Junsu!"
O////O aish! Yoochun!
Well that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the 1st Annul Runway Perfection! Until next time!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment